Coronavirus - this is how we stay healthy
Measures to protect us against the virus
the virus forces us to act in ways that we have never experienced before. This applies both to us as hosts and to you as guests.
You will find general information, also regarding safety rules in restaurants, shops and cable cars, on the website of the Wilder Kaiser tourist office.
In order to avoid infections in our house as far as possible, the following new rules have to apply for now:
1. Entry to Austria:
Entry to Austria from all EU-countries is currently possible without restrictions. You only have to carry an "evidence of a low epidemiological risk" (see below).
2. Check-in only for the vaccinated, the recovered and the young:
We ask for your understanding that we are only allowed to accommodate you if you show us proof of the following requirements:
- Vaccinated persons:
- First vaccination at least 22 days after the shot, whereby this must not be more than three months ago.
- Second vaccination, whereby the first shot must not be more than nine months ago.
- Third vaccination the day after the third shot.
- One vaccination at least 22 days after the vaccination - for one-shot vaccines, or if there has been proof of an infection at least 21 days before the shot. In both cases, the vaccination must not have been more than nine months ago.
- Recovered persons:
- Medical or official proof of a molecular-biological confirmed infection within the last 6 months before arrival.
- Proof of neutralizing antibodies, which must not be older than three months.
- Children up to the age of 12 without the above requirements.
Please note that we are not allowed to let you move into the apartment if you cannot provide any of the above evidence!
3. New house rules:
New official regulations have come into force in order to prevent infections in our house:
- In principle, you only need up-to-date ‘proof of a low epidemiological risk’ (see above) for the check-in. Without a valid proof, however
- you must wear an FFP2-mask over your mouth and nose in all public areas of the house. This obligation does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- you must not enter our fitness room and our children’s playroom.
- You preferably do not use cash payment.
- If you suspect that you have COVID-19, do not leave the apartment, and do not come to us at the reception. You inform us under the telephone number +43 676 6506518. You then also call the Austrian Corona hotline at the 24h emergency number 1450 and follow their instructions.
- Despite and because of these measures, you enjoy your vacation to the fullest;)
We recommend that all of our guests use the free Stop Corona app of the Austrian Red Cross, which has been tested for data protection.
We kindly ask you to note that these rules of conduct are official directives which we MUST all adhere to, and failure to comply with them is subject to punishment. As your hosts, we are legally obligated to reprimand you in case of non-compliance and to notify the authorities if you persistently refuse to comply.
However, since we will certainly all adhere to the guidelines, your holiday will sometimes be different than usual, but it will certainly be a wonderful experience despite all the adversities.
TOGETHER WE WILL STAY HEALTHY!